Monday, May 18, 2009

Week 1 - Round 2

Feeling the pressure of the Class of 89 reunion in 6 weeks. So, here I go again. I finally admitted to Dana that I would prefer to work out by myself. Surprisingly, he seemed OK with that. So I got up at 4:30 this morning.

P90X has 3 different sets of routines. Classic - Lean - Doubles. We did the Classic last time and I kept feeling like I needed more cardio. The Lean routine is more focused on cardio and for those that want to lose weight. So I am doing that set instead. It still incorporates weight training, but the focus is on cardio. You don't lose weight without cardio.

And I'm determined to be more focused on what I'm eating this time. So far today I've had:
  • an omelet made with one whole egg and 2 egg whites, a piece of wheat toast (dry) and a few cherry tomatoes
  • nutri grain bar
  • cottage cheese, 1/2 cucumber and yogurt
  • about 5 cups of water (I've been in the bathroom 3 times)

Surprisingly, I have not put on any weight since we finished our 12 weeks. I don't know how, but I'll take it. So my realistic goal for my reunion is 10 pounds. That would make me very happy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment